Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others are an opportunity to share our message, connect with allies, recruit new advocates, publicize events, and persuade important stakeholders.
HOW TO DO IT
- Consider posting a picture and short description of your efforts on your Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts.
If you do not have a social media account but want to join in the fun, Bev Harrison of the VAratifyERA – Shenandoah group has created a great tutorial for you:
How to Use Twitter – VAratifyERA – with narration
- Share when you’ve posted by using #VAratifyERA or #38thState in your posts.
- Concentrate and build the buzz in Virginia by cross tagging VAratifyERA
- On Twitter: VAratifyERA (@VAratifyERA)
- On Instagram: VAratifyERA (@VAratifyERA)
- On Facebook: VA ratify ERA (www.facebook.com/VAratifyERA)
- On LinkedIn: VAratifyERA
- On Snapchat: VAratifyERA
- Check out Facebook groups in Virginia / around the nation working on ERA:
- Virginia: VA ratify ERA
- Virginia: VAratifyERA Shenandoah
- Virginia: ERANOWCville
- Virginia: Virginia Equal Rights Coalition
- Virginia: WoMen-Matter
- Nation: ERA Action
- Nation: ERA NOW
- Nation: ERA Once and For All
- Nation: RatifyERA.Org (this page stopped adding content in early 2018 but has a lot of great info / ideas)
WHAT YOU NEED