Grassroots campaigns need grassroots funding!
Our campaign is 100% volunteer driven so all funding covers campaign materials and activities for education and outreach. Many materials paid for by the campaign are used for citizen lobbying efforts (postcards, pamphlets, fact sheets) but no money is spent on professional lobbyists.
To help fund the campaign you could do one of many things:
- Set up a table (farmer’s market? fall festival?) to provide information about the Equal Rights Amendment and sell campaign bling (print our tabling download #1 and #2 – or any other downloads from the website)
- Host a campaign speaker in your home (speaker request form is here) and gather donations from participants
- Have a bake sale (kidding / not kidding)
- Host an event at a local venue
- Solicit donations (bling as a donor gift)
Creativity makes our world a more beautiful place so please take the above suggestions just as a starting point. We are happy to receive proceeds from any sort of nonpartisan, supportive event you want to create.