Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others are an opportunity to share our message, connect with allies, recruit new advocates, publicize events, and persuade important stakeholders.
HOW TO DO IT
- Consider posting a picture and short description of your efforts on your Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts.
- See the gallery of images that you can use below!
- Share when you’ve posted by using #VAratifyERA in your posts.
- Concentrate and build the buzz in Virginia by cross tagging VAratifyERA
- On Twitter: VAratifyERA (@VAratifyERA)
- On Instagram: VAratifyERA (@VAratifyERA)
- On Facebook: VA ratify ERA (www.facebook.com/VAratifyERA)
WHAT YOU NEED
Here’s a gallery of images that you can use on social media!
- Click on the image you’d like to use.
- Then right click on the image and select “save as” to download a copy to use in your social media posts.
- Remember to crosstag @VAratifyERA and use hashtags like #VAratifyERA.