Missed the public screenings on August 26th, 2018? Had so much fun you want to do it again with friends?
You can relive the VAratifyERA campaign launch from anywhere, anytime with a private screening. Invite friends and make an event out of it!
- Pick a time and invite friends.
- Ensure your plans do not break the copyright laws for private showings: Films may be shown without a separate license in the home to “a normal circle of family and its social acquaintances” (Section 101) because such showings are not considered “public.” Generally speaking, the guidance seems to max out at 20-25 people in your home. (If your plans are bigger than a private screening, you can license the film by contacting John Hill at Swank Motion Pictures, Inc.: email@example.com
- Order a copy of the movie, stream it online, or stream the “middle school safe” version that has removed a few scenes.
- Plan your party! Great conversation can be assisted by printing materials from our IJA film resource page or from our VAratifyERA materials / resource library.
- After the movie ends, be sure and show our VAratifyERA video intended to follow every showing of “Iron Jawed Angels.” Link to YouTube video here! Link to download higher quality version (650mb) is here!
- Enjoy the festivities!